Project Management is an essential link in the chain, which creates a successful project. The importance of appointing a Project Manager (which ever level of involvement is required) can never be overstated.
Benefits of Project Management: With ARBOR as your chosen project managers to manage your developments, you will benefit from:
- Increased control of the design and construction process without undue demands being made on your operational staff.
- A reduction in risk in the design and construction phases due to accurate budgeting and sophisticated cost control via our value manager, which means more savings for you in the long run.
- Our state-of the art computer application on project programming and time control will ensure that your project will be completed on time.
- Regular, up-to-date sophisticated reporting systems will keep you informed of the progress on every aspect of your project.
- Professional coordination of all the consultants, contractors and suppliers involved in your project. When it comes to the successful completion of your project, our interests and priorities are mutual.
- Sound contract administration and payment control. All and project control documents are monitored by the project manager, giving you peace of mind.
- One project leader, therefore the project has one person responsible to manage the project team and be accountable to the client.
- Legal expertise. Our thorough understanding of contract documentation and legal jargon reduces risk on behalf of our clients.
- Effective communication is ensured. We control all the information flows so that all parties involved in the project are kept up to date and misunderstandings are avoided.
- Efficient control of all cost reports and certificates. This helps our clients stay informed on the financial position of the project. Documentation may include payment summaries, payment advice, payment certificates and budget reports.
We provide a well-managed group if highly trained technicians that look after your IT network requirements:
- Routing and Cabling
- Supply and install of all Cisco Environments
- Supply and install of Servers, Desktop and Laptops
- Develop / Design of new environments